Size & Weight
Body size: Width 3.3 x Height 2.1 inches
Weight: 4.2 oz
Power Supply & Consumption
Input: 5V== 800mA
Battery: Lithium-ion battery
Battery capacity: 1000mAh
Charging time: About 2.5 hours
Battery Duration: 3H-100H (Dimmest - Brightest Mode)
Lumi EOUS flux: 35lm at 4500K - 7lm at 2700K
Please do not throw the light or shake it violently to avoid damaging the sensory component inside the light because it would very likely damage the sensory component. Having a damaged sensory component will result in the light being unable to operate as it should be or become unable to be switched on again.
Turning on & off the Night Light
1) Turn on properly by pressing & holding the center spot of the light for 1 second.
2) Turn off properly by pressing the center spot three times.
3) Enter sleep mode by flipping the light upside down, and flip back up to exit sleep mode (the light will be turn off automatically after 4 hours of inactivity in sleep mode).
Adjusting the BrightnessThe Night Light has a wide range of brightness options.
1) Ensure the night light is already turned on.
2) Adjust the brightness and color tone by pressing and holding the center of the light. The brightness and color tone will begin to shift once you do so and release the press once it reaches your desired brightness and hue.
3) To reverse the brightness and hue. Press and hold the center of the light again.
*NOTE: The Night Light remembers your brightness and hue preference. So you get the right kind of light you desire whenever you use the night light again.
[ GENERAL USAGE CAUTIONS ]
1) Do not disassemble, repair or modify this product without authorization.
2) The nightlight MUST be used with the provided charging cable.
3) Keep the nightlight away from water, fire and hot area.
4) Suggest charging the Nightlight every week to ensure normal use.
5) Don't use it alone with children. For addtional information, please refer to the user manual provided.