1. What if I lose a part during assembly?
We’re sorry to hear that something was missing from your new set. Parts are lost or damaged during production due to mechanical operations, or Parts are lost or damaged during use. Don’t worry, we can send you the ones you need!
Please contact us with your order number and the email address you put on your order so that we can narrow down the package and find the components you need.
2. Where can I get a PDF block building instruction?
Lost the original instructions for one of your sets? All BLOKS and Keeppley instructions can be downloaded for free in PDF format under the exclusive product pages.
3. What can my kids learn from toy blocks play?
Building block toys offer a well-rounded play experience that promotes cognitive, physical, social and emotional development, such as:
• Fine motor skills: The act of picking up blocks and placing them accurately facilitates the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Sensory exploration: Block toys come in various shapes, sizes, textures, and colors, providing sensory experiences for children.
• Cognitive skills: Playing blocks can thrive problem-solving skills , critical thinking, and spatial reasoning.
• Creativity and imagination: Toy blocks (non-step type) provide an open-ended play experience that encourages creativity and imagination.
• Language development: Kids can describe their structures, discuss their plans, and interact with peers, enhancing their vocabulary, expressive language, and communication skills.
• Math skills and engineering skills: Children can learn about gravity, balance, stability, symmetry, geometric principles and spatial skills while experimenting with structures.
• Social skills and emotional development: Block play often involves collaboration and cooperation with others.
• Self-expression and confidence: Building block creations allow children to express their ideas, preferences, and personality.
4. Why I should choose different toy blocks for my little one?
We all know that there are many benefits of block play. Different types of blocks correspond to the development of different skills in children.
Structured block play focuses on developing rules and sequences, while free play with no set rules, steps or themes focuse on developing a child’s imagination and creativity.
|Skills||Non-steps||Step by step|
|Math and spatial||✔||✔|
|Rules and sequence||X||✔|
5. Which is best among LEGO, Mega, Duplo, BLOKS and Keeppley?
Different brands of building blocks have their own advantages. We collected this list mainly based on size, safety, children’s age range, price and promoting skills. You can select the one that fit for your needs.
|Size||Largest||Larger than Duplo||Larger than standard||Standard||Standard|
|Rules and sequence||X||✔||X||✔||✔|
|Imagination and creativity||✔||✔||✔||x||x|
6. What blocks should I buy for my 1–2-year-olds?
The younger the child, the larger the blocks they play with due to lack of fine motor skills. Therefore, for 1–2-year-olds, we recommend playing with big wooden blocks or Mega blocks.
7. What blocks should I buy for my 2-4-year-olds?
For 2-4 year-olds, Mega, Duplo and BLOKS are good choices in terms of the size of the blocks and the abstract figurative nature of the scene integration. When it comes to developing rules and sequences, BLOKS is the most recommended because it contains some simple shapes with steps to help kids thrive on rules and sequences.
8. What blocks should I buy for my 4-6-year-olds?
For 4-6 year olds, BLOKS,LEGO and Keeppley are all suitable for them.
If you’ve already bought BLOKS, you don’t have to buy it again because it can be combined into a variety of scenes, from small to large scenes that blend well with 2-6 year olds.
If you want your child to challenge with smaller sized blocks to develop fine motor skills, Keeppley’s Season 3 block toys are recommended for 4-5 year olds, while the 4th season is for 6 year olds and up. Because the 4th season has more pieces and more complex scenes. Starting with a simple challenge is a better choice.
Yes, if you are not price sensitive, LEGO is also a good choice.
9. What should I consider first when choosing building block toys for my child?
Safety should be a top priority when choosing building block toys for young children. Here are some safety considerations to keep in mind:
- Look for toys that are made from non-toxic materials and are free from harmful chemicals.
- Avoid toys with small parts that can be a choking hazard for young children.
- Make sure the toys are age-appropriate and do not have any sharp edges or corners that can cause injury.
- Choose toys that are easy to clean and sanitize to prevent the spread of germs.
- Check for any product recalls or safety warnings before purchasing.
10. How can I tell what stages of block play my child is at?
As described in Johnson’s stages of block play, there are 7 stages of block play in children’s early childhood. Wide range from a few months to about 6 years old and up. You can tell what stage of block play your child is in by observing how he or she behaves.
Stage 1: Carrying, Exploring or Prebuilding
Stage 2: Stacking, Rows and Towers or Repetition
Stage 3: Bridges and Passageways
Stage 4: Enclosures
Stage 5: Symmetry and Patterns
Stage 6: Early Representational, Functional and Naming of Structures
Stage 7: Later Representational, Complex and Symbolic
11. How can I encourage children to build with blocks?
To encourage your child to play with toy blocks, you should provide blocks that are appropriate for their stage of block play and give them a sense of accomplishment in building. You can try the following strategies:
- Allow children to take the lead in their block play to express themselves and provide help when they need.
- Provide a variety of blocks: provide blocks of different sizes and shapes suitable for children’s play stages, with rounded corners and bright colors that are easy to assemble to engage them.
- Start with simple challenges: Begin with simple building challenges or ideas to inspire children’s creativity. Gradually increase the complexity of challenges as their skills and confidence grow.
- Guiding children through role-play: Children need to role-play in many scenarios and interacting with the scenes creates a sense of realism, which also makes it easier for them to remember the fun of playing with the blocks.
- Celebrate their creations: Celebrate and appreciate children’s block creations by taking pictures of them and their blocks and praising them for their designs. This positive reinforcement will boost their confidence and enthusiasm for further exploration.
12. How to clean plastic building blocks?
There are many ways to clean plastic blocks, but some methods are better at cleaning certain things than others, so choose the one that works for what you need to clean.
Daily or weekly disinfection with alcohol. For children under the age of three, it’s a better choice to regularly disinfected with children’s toy disinfection box at least once a month. Children’s detergent cleaning is good at removing oil stains or cake residue. And we recommend cleaning the soft rubber is best to remove dust and pet hair.
13. How can I store these plastic block toys?
If the blocks are already assembled block sets and you want to collect it, a transparent or translucent box to store them is a good choice.
If the blocks are not assembled and you don’t have the original box, those shoebox-sized plastic boxes are great storage alternatives.
14. How to check my order status?
Pending: order is unpaid
Unpaid: payment is failed
Canceled: Order is canceled
Paid: Order is paid and in processing
Shipped: Order is shipped out
Refunded: Order is refunded
15. How to modify my order?
Our service can help you modify your order before it is shipped out.
Please contact customer service to modify your order as soon as possible.
16.How can I track my order?
Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with the order shipping information. You can find the tracking information via the link in your email address or in the PlayinGets Order Tracking section.
Typically, our order processing time is 24 hours after order confirmation. It will take approx. 1 – 2 working days before the link is updated for your tracking.
17. Why does package show delivered but I never received it ?
Packages might be delivered to your mail box or signed by your neighbors/families. We suggest you check your mail box and with neighbors and family firstly. If no package, check the monitor outside. Or you contact shipping company to confirm about it. If you still cannot find your package, please contact our Customer Service.
18. Why my package was returned?
There are multiple possible reasons:
· Wrong or Insufficient address
· Invalid phone number
· Unable to delivery/failed to get in touch
Please kindly contact the shipping company with your tracking number for more information. You may also contact our Customer Service for further help.
19. Why do I receive a incomplete order?
If you received incomplete package , pls contact our customer service for help
There are some reason for incomplete package:
1) Your order is shipped separately. As some items are temporarily out of stock ,in order not delay your shipment, we will ship ready goods firstly and ship rest items later.
2)Missing items are unavailable anymore: if there is any item sold out, we will send you an out of stock notice before shipping, if no replacement or no reply, we will ship available items directly and attach a paper notice with package. You can get credit / refund for missing items.
20. Why my tracking number is invalid?
If there is a tracking number means order is shipped. Package is sent out from our warehouse firstly , then it will be forwarded to shipping company ‘s processing center. After they scanned the parcel, tracking info will be updated online.
21. What do I do if I received the wrong items?
We’re so sorry about that! Please contact us with your order details and let us know. We will work with you to make things right.
22. What is your return policy?
We offer a 14-day Money Back Guarantee (if applicable) for all products purchased from www.playingets.com.
If unsatisfied with our products, please get in touch with our customer support team at email@example.com. For more detailed information, please visit https://playingets.com/return-refund-policy/
23. Will I be charged any additional fees?
If we must ship your order internationally, your destination country might require a duty charge based on the amount and rate of your order.
24. Why can’t I place an order?
Please check the following solution if your order fails to go through on our website. If the problem still stands, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, or PayPal to pay for your order.
- Please visit our shipping page and check if we ship to your location. https://playingets.com/shipping-delivery/
25. How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, so we can’t guarantee an order can be changed once it’s been placed. Please contact us immediately, and we will make every effort to do so. Once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
26. What if I’m ordering for an organization that is tax exempt?
Our website is designed to support our online retail customers and does not support institutional tax-exempt orders. If needed, please contact us first before you place the order on our website.